Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I want to play the piano

Hi classmates, today I will talk about some things that I’d like to learn.
Something that I’d like to learn is learn to play the piano. I have an electric keyboard in my home and I try to learn to play it in two times. The first time that I decide to learn was three years ago. I practiced a lot for a week and I was able to play a song but I got really sick and when I got better I left it.
The second time was four months ago. I tried to learn to play piano again at the end of the holydays. Fist I had a lot of problems to got a transformer for the keyboard because the old one was lost. When I finally got the correct transformer I practiced a few days and I did not practice anymore when I became to come to the university.

I really like the piano music and I hope to could finally learn to play it. I think that when I have money I will take classes, because I’m not very constant when I’m doing something by my own. I saw some places where I could take classes at the beginning of the year so I will try to take the classes in the next holidays.


2 comments:

  1. I tried to play the piano too, but I left it. I hope you can do it.
    Piano music is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your fingers are not for piano, sorry :c

    ReplyDelete