Wednesday, June 11, 2014

HI, today I will talk about the recycling and the 3 Rs, reuse, reduce and recycle.
I had listen about recycle and reuse before but I listen about reduce for the first time doing this blog.
I thing that is really important follow the three Rs, I usually try to reduce but I don’t usually recycle or reuse.
Recycle it’s a bit difficult in our country because does not exist a recycling system, maybe if we have one we all would recycle more.
I think that recycle it’s and the environmental problems in general are really important but they are not just individual problems. All the society must take care about the planet and that include some company and some countries that are not interested in to that.

We must have more strict regulations about the environmental problems and we all have to take conscience and follow that rules and recycle.


No comments:

Post a Comment