Wednesday, June 25, 2014

About the blog and goodbye :)

Hi today i will write for the last time on my blog, at least for that semester. I’m finishing my pre-intermediate English subject.
I think that this blog was the first time that I wrote about my life, and it was a bit difficult at the beginning. Also I was not accustomed to write in English all the weeks.
I learn a lot about writhing, that was difficult to me at the beginning but whit the time become easier to me write more about more complex topics without problems.
Sincerely I don’t think that I will use the blog again because usually I do not have time with the university and in the holidays I will sleep the three weeks.
I don’t think that something was bad with the blogs. I have problems writhing about certain topics because I don’t know too much about them like some things of my career or recycling.
I think that another good topics form blogs could be for example our friends, the music we like, what we think about learning English and how can it be useful to us.

Finally I want to say goodbye to my classmates for this semester, I enjoyed reading some interest things in your blogs and I hope that you also enjoyed reading mine. 

8 comments:

  1. I agreed with your ideas about the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for saying this, but there are not three weeks for holidays, only two :C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm agree with you. We had the oportunity to read interest thing of everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also sleep three weeks in the vacation, or two.... only I will sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jajaja me too only I wish sleep ! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the same of you! It was interesting read the others blogs hahahah I want sleep too :( coffee is not enough

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that for all was difficult at the beginning. And I'm agree with you about can reading some interesting things in the blogs

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are all equal with the end of semester D:

    ReplyDelete