Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Young firefighters

I chose a picture of my fireman’s youth brigade, I don’t remeber who took this photo but it was surely a firefighter, maybe one of the instructors.
This picture have four years, it whas took in 2010, my first year in the brigade, the day that we had our internal competition. The brigade was divided in two teams leaded by the lieutenants.
It was my first competition, and the first that I win.
I like this photo because apears people that still being my friends and the most of they  nowdays are firefighters like I hope to be at the end of this year.
The picture is also a little nostalgic because my birthday will be the next month, and when I birth 18 I can not be in the brigade anymore.

Anyway how I said before, this year I hope to become a firfighter this year. In the second semester I will have to do the necessary training but it will worth it. J


2 comments:

  1. oooh! it looks nice, I want to be a fireman some day to help people

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, the people who cares about someone else is awesome.

    ReplyDelete