Wednesday, April 30, 2014

In this blog I have to talk about my ambitions. I think that right now I am focus in two aspects of my life, my relationship and my career.
I will write about the second one because the first one is most personal and I think that is more difficult to put in words.
I decided to study sociology with the objective of be one of the better ones, I do not want to just get my career and work all my life. I want to still studying and could make investigation.
I think that my principal motivation is the wish of know more and could create knowledge. That motivation was very important to choose my career, because sociology is very focus in investigation.
To fulfill it I will have to make a big effort but I think that it will absolutely worth it.

I think that fulfill my professional ambitions will make me love my job and will make that it will not be a weight in my life. In did I hope that my job will be the opposite, it will (with another things) make me happy.

3 comments:

  1. I think it is a great ambition. To think of creating knowledge is a big dream, but if you love research it is perfectly doable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will never be like Marx, you will be like Mayol, sorry for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds very interesting creating knowledge. I hope you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete