Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My favorite piece of technology is my computer. I got it three years ago.
I bought my computer in a specialized store with money that I saved and with a little of money that my mother gave me. I got a lot of problems to assemble it and I almost broke it. Finally an expert helped me and everything was okay.
How I said before, I buy my computer three years ago. I use it almost every days to do a lot of things like read, play videogames, listen to music, watch movies, chat, surf in internet, study, make the university works, etcetera.
I like my computer because it is very fast and I could do everything on it without problems. When I bought it, I bought it to play videogames but nowadays I do not have time to do it. Besides I do not like the last computer games that appear. Maybe it is because I do not like the videogames anymore.

Another good thing about my computer is that I learned how to repair some things of the computers fixing it.


4 comments:

  1. I play games even if i have to study for university ajajaj, it's a shame that you don't like games anymore :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a notebook, my computer die years ago, and is complicated because in my house there is 3 persons that need to use it for Study :c

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a nice computer, I don't have a fast computer and this is a big problem, especially in the test week. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear godson, don't forget to write on your blog today!!

    ReplyDelete