Wednesday, April 2, 2014

San valentine's day in Valparaiso

Hi readers, today I will write about the travel that I did with my girlfriend to Valparaíso the last san valentine's day.
It was an improvised travel, we decided to go the previus day and we just bought the tickets.
At the next day we went to the bus terminal at the nine o'clock and we slept all the way. When we arrived to Valparaíso we went to the hills and we visited the Pablo Neruda's House, it was beatifull and was full of extrange objects from all the world.



After that we went to the Sotomayor Square and we looked for a restaurant. Finally we found a very good place to ate close to the square.
When we finished we went to the beach in Viña del Mar.When it began to be cold we came back to Valparaíso and we bought sandwichs and coffee to ate meanwhile we waited for the bus to Santaigo.
It was a great travel because Valparaíso is a beautiful city and my girlfriend really love it so she was very happy. We enjoyed a lot :) .

1 comment:

  1. Valparaíso is my favorite city, I'm so lucky for living next to this beautiful city

    ReplyDelete